Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Irate Email pt. 2

OH! Did I tell you that our management has now decided that we should take turns to clean the kitchen (see attached email). I lost my sh*t. I mean, literally. To the point where my extra-sensitive female boss was almost crying. Because I'm not going to do it. Even though I'm scheduled first, I'm not going to do it. Which I told them right off the bat.

Antonette agrees with me totally; bad thing is, she's not here to support me but she will be next week.

Me: "What I look like, f*ckin' Hazel?!?!!"
Antonette: "F*ck them b*tches; I ain't gonna clean sh*t and if they try to make me, I'll get myself a f*ckin' lawyer".
Me: "Word"

Actually, I never said the "word" part, but I did say the "Hazel" line of which I am very proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home