Thursday, December 30, 2004

You know who you are

Hey fucking whore? I know that you and I are supposed to be friends but I'm god-damned tired of you trying to judge and censor me. Yes, I busted our mutual friend out to the rest of our department about his enthusiasm for cleaning the kitchen when none of the rest of us are going to participate, but I TOLD him that I was going to bust him out, so how is that a bad thing? It's not like I'm talking behind his back, I'm talking to his god-damned face. I'm feeling extra hostile because I'm PMS'ing right now and it's taking all of my self control not to stab you in the forehead with a pair of scissors, but I'm resisting the urge.

Do not condescend to me you fucking asshole, I will fuck you up.

Hugs and kisses,

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home