Sunday, January 30, 2005

It's Happy Hour Again

After watching my taped recording of the Beautiful South concert on Trio, I realized something...I'm so much better than everyone on this planet because I love Paul Heaton, the Housemartins, and the Beautiful South. If you don't love them, then you suck. If you don't know them, then it's not your fault really. They were never really that successful over here. But I suggest that you get to know them immediately so that you can overcome your suckiness.

BTW, Fatboy Slim was a Housemartin. That's right, when he was still Norman Cook (before Beats International even) he was Paul Heaton's bitch. As well he should be, because Paul Heaton is a God. Any man who can stand on stage with a pint in one hand and a cigarette in the other and can still sing like an Angel is a-okay in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home