Wednesday, January 05, 2005

OMG, I finally got some comments

You like me, you really like me! I finally got some comments. I feel so Sally Field loved. Now, I'm sure, I wait for the inevitable. The negative feedback. The "how dare you be an alcoholic and advertise this on the internet?!?!?!" Well...the reason for this blog is to be honest, so that's my intention. I mean, hell, I can't talk to my own family about this, so I might as well confess everything to complete strangers, right? And see what you guys have to say about it. I mean, hell, I know that my life has not been destroyed by a giant tsunami (btw, please donate anything you can to http://tinyurl.com/442of) but I still have my issues. LOTS of them, believe me. And in the meantime, not to make light of being a big fat (literally) drunk, but can buying a puppy actually MAKE you a drunk, or is it just inherited?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home