Thursday, January 06, 2005

Project Runway, can you hear me now?

Okay, so what? You get rid of the cool Australian chick and keep the psycho Nora? What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!

Um...so...let's just say that Nora better be on the way out...and next in line is that manipulative lying bitch from VA (I think) who has a whole game plan of learning everyone's secrets and betraying them in the long run. Who gives a shit that she won the Banana Republic competition and her dress is now in your stores, I hate her!

The sweet homosexual (I know his name is not Carson but it might as well be) better win this whole thing. If not him, then the rock 'n' roll homosexual designer who had the nerve to say "I didn't steal your dye, you fucking bitch" should walk away with the whole thing.

God, I hate reality TV. Especially when it's this compelling. At least I didn't watch "Who's Your Daddy?" I do have some pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home