Friday, January 21, 2005

The way my family deals with problems

-----Original Message-----
From: Madison
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:19 PM
To: Madison's Sister
Subject: Hee hee!


What do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you?

NACHO CHEESE! ba dum dum


-----Original Message-----
From: Madison's Sister
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 19:20
To: Madison
Subject: RE: Hee hee!

You are retarded. Did you just hear that one, or something? You’re in a pretty good mood for someone who was greeted by a man in blue this morning.


-----Original Message-----
From: Madison
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:30 PM
To: Madison's Sister
Subject: RE: Hee hee!



I'm actually invoking my "I live in a fantasy world with Buffy and Harry Potter so this man in blue means nothing to me" right, so I'm not dealing with the real world right now.



I mean, the sad part is, I took a half hour during lunch and hid in the bathroom and sobbed hysterically, but the bottom line is...I don't even know what to do. I don't have the money to pay these people, so...okay, they garnish my wages, so then, I can't pay for my house, or my electricity, or my gas, or my cable...okay, well, so that's that. I'm homeless, and Chairman, Puppylicious and I are living out of my car.



I made a huge mistake in buying this house and put myself into more debt than I could imagine. And I can't afford any of it. And they're laying off people at my job, and training Sharlene to do things that they're not training me to do, so...I'm about to be homeless and jobless.



And I'm so scared that I have a big knot in my throat and I'm sitting at my desk with watery eyes wanting to die.



So...what better time for stupid jokes?



-----Original Message-----
From: Madison's Sister
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 19:35
To: Madison
Subject: RE: Hee hee!


You make me sad. I can’t even think of anything to say, so here’s something stupid and funny:



http://mistupid.com/jokes/page077.htm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home